As part of our program, we offer seminars to faculty, staff and students. Topics include, but are not limited to:
An overview of the Innovation Enterprise program of technology commercialization
An Intellectual Property (IP) primer, including discussion of:
- Patent Prior Art and Searching the Patent Databases
- U of S IP policy
Going corporate:Need for and use of Confidential Disclosure and Material Transfer Agreements
- Innovation Enterprise Start-up Company program
- Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SRED) tax credits
- Structuring and incorporating a company
- Responsibilities of board members
- Writing business plans
- Need for and use of Confidential Disclosure and Material Transfer Agreements
IP Rights in Contract Research Agreements
Each of these topics and others can be tailored to suit your needs and the audience’s time available.
If you wish to have a seminar delivered over the lunch hour, our office can supply a sandwich lunch for up to 25 people. Please contact Innovation Enterprise for arrangements: email@example.com or call 306-966-1465.