Depending on the award, RPI's involvement in the process can vary. Below are some of the supports that may be available.
- Provide advice, edits or develop sections or complete nomination packages
- Solicit summaries of accomplishments, CVs or other materials that will help identify the suitability of candidates when competitions are limited by the number of nominations that can be put forward
- Coordinate internal process for major institutional awards
- Host events that help build capacity for drafting winning nominations
- Track and report on USask's submission and success rates for external awards
- Promote and celebrate the success of those being recognized with external awards
Below are some internal and external resources that will help you draft a winning nomination. If you don't find what your looking for or have a tool to suggest, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Limiting unconscious bias (Canada Research Chairs - Letters of Reference)