In the Media
- Nov. 14 – MSN Health, Slice - Dogs Can Help People Through the Grieving Process: Research
- Nov. 11 – CBC, MSN Health, MSN Canada, MSN New Zealand - Canada is seeing an early rise in flu cases. Is a 'tidal wave' of infection coming?
- Nov. 11 – CNN - It feels like dogs know just when we need them most. Well, they might, experts say
- Nov. 7 – Globe and Mail - Droughts a major challenge for hydroelectric utilities
- Nov. 6 – Global News - University of Saskatchewan and VIDO lab virologist Angela Rasmussen also clarifies what the many new COVID-19 subvariants could mean for the winter
- Nov. 4 – Globe and Mail - University of Saskatchewan report offers guidance on how to define Indigenous identity
- Nov. 3 – GrainsWest - Insect lab expands possibilities
- Nov. 2 – Canola Watch Podcast - Ep. 76 - Aster yellow phytoplasma
- Oct. 31 – Global News, CTV News, National Post, Toronto Star, CP24, Vancouver Sun, - USask survey looks at how people deal with rising food costs
- Oct. 22 – New York Times, Washington Post, LA Times - Senate GOP report argues lab-leak theory is most likely origin of covid
- Oct. 19 – Global News, Canadian Geographic, Yahoo! Online, CBC News, Vietname Online - USask researchers help NASA with climate science satellite mission
Looking for past issues of Discovery Digest? Find them at the button below.