In the Media
- Sept. 13 – CBC News – Why green roofs haven’t taken root in Saskatchewan
- Sept. 12 – The Saskatoon StarPhoenix – Upcycling canola may increase cattle health: U of S research
- Sept. 11 – CTV News, CBC Radio – U of S researcher studies food programs in schools
- Sept. 8 – Global News, MSN News – What Canadians need to know about COVID rapid tests as fall approaches
- Sept. 6 – USask News, GlobeNewsWire, National Post, Reuters – GIFS researchers at USask identify protein that helps tell plants ‘no’ when nitrogen is low
- Aug. 31 – Global News – International Overdose Awareness Day shows reality of Saskatchewan drug use
- Aug. 28 – The Globe and Mail – Meet the deceptively pretty creeping bellflower, and the gardeners on a mission to kill it
- Aug. 27 – NBC News, Yahoo News – FDA pet food investigation: What to know about diet-related heart disease
- Aug. 24 – CBC New – Caribou butts and wolf cameos: How motion-activated cameras may reveal the secrets of a healthy Manitoba herd
- Aug. 19 – CBC News – Ottawa announces up to $74M for small modular nuclear reactor development in Sask.
- Aug. 16 – The Telegraph, MSN News – Covid-like viruses in Vietnam bats highlights spillover risk
- Aug. 15 – CBC News – Self-determination and inclusion central to Indigenous health in Sask., say experts
Looking for past issues of Discovery Digest? Find them at the button below.