In the Media
- April 15 – CBC Radio: Quirks & Quarks - Medieval monks watching the moon provided valuable climate data
- April 12 – CBC Radio: As It Happens - People were using psychedelic drugs in Bronze Age Europe, study finds
- April 11 - CBC: The National - Sask. scientists developing avian flu vaccines
- April 11 – CNN Online - This California city’s newest police recruit, ‘Officer Hops,’ is a therapy bunny
- April 10 - CBC News - Sask. scientists developing vaccines to protect birds and humans from avian flu
- April 6 – Global News/MSN Canada - Home-like long-term care models said to improve quality of life: USask report
- April 4 – Canadian Press/Globe and Mail/Toronto Star - Saskatchewan community groups lead charge on safe consumption sites
- April 4 – Business Insider/Yahoo! News - A cross between domestic pigs and wild boars was intentionally bred in Canada. The resulting 'super pigs' escaped captivity and could be invading the US.
- April 3 – Toronto Star - Remember ozone-destroying CFCs? They’re on the rise again. And the source is a mystery
- April 3 – RBC Disruptors Podcast - Soil: An Unexpected Climate Change Champion
- Mar. 31 – Forbes - International Finance Dilemma: Excess Liquidity Versus Freshwater Shortage
- Mar. 30 – Times of India - Lung fibrosis may take a fatal turn post-Covid in Hyderabad
- Mar. 30 – CBC Saskatchewan - How the Saskatchewan agricultural industry is dealing with methane emissions
- Mar. 27 – Forbes - Researcher Calls 1st Marburg Virus Outbreak A ‘Lab Leak,’ Here’s Why Experts Pushed Back
- Mar. 22 – Times of India - 'Arsenic major cause of gallbladder cancer in Bihar'
- Mar. 21 – Globe and Mail – Opinion: The spring snowmelt is coming - where is our much-needed Canada Water Agency?
- Mar. 16 – Western Producer - Pulse diseases continue their march across the Prairies
- Mar. 15 – Global News - New magnetic material could make smartphones significantly cheaper
Looking for past issues of Discovery Digest? Find them at the button below.